Find the Nearest RoofTek® and Get the Job Started!
RoofTek® is a national company with a location near you. Whether you’re looking to add a few skylights to your home, or you need outstanding roofing services, reach out today and find your nearest RoofTek® team.
Our Service Areas
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Puerto Rico
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Virgin Islands
- West Virginia
How long does it take to replace a roof?
The timeframe for a roof replacement really depends on the size of your roof, however, there are also a lot of other factors to consider. The typical roof for a residential property is about 3,000 sq. feet, so generally speaking, a roofing professional can finish a roof replacement within a working day.
Something else you need to take into consideration is the projected weather in your area. Poor weather will put a stop to work and this will extend the timeline. If a storm is expected to happen during your roof replacement project, you could expect your roof to take three to five days to finish.
The layout of your roof is another thing that you should take into account. Its grade, the number of angles, valleys, and hips will need to be factored in when your roofing contractor is quoting you on the job. A roof with more features will take more time and your roof replacement contractor can come up with a timeline for the project.
Which roof style is the most affordable?
The most affordable style of roof is going to be asphalt shingles, and just because they are the lower-cost option, it doesn’t mean they should be disregarded. Truthfully, you’ll see most residential properties in your area with asphalt shingles on their roofs because they are strong and do a fantastic job of protecting your property in addition to being more budget friendly. Also, they have a simple style that will look great on any home.
However, asphalt shingles have the tendency to be replaced more often than the more pricier options. They normally have a lifespan of 15-20 years. But you can also purchase higher-grade asphalt shingles that do perform even better.
When should I replace my roof?
Replacing your roof should be an option when fixing up sections won't hold up. A roof replacement is necessary if you’re dealing with these kinds of problems:
- AGE: The older your roof is, the probability of it needing to be replaced is greater. Asphalt shingles are a regular choice for residential properties and these typically have a 15-20 year warranty. If your roof has aged this much, it’s a wise idea to get consistent inspections so you can figure out when a roof replacement is necessary.
- SAGGING: Sagging is a clue that the deck plywood is rotted. Sagging is not a good sign, and this usually means you need a roof replacement.
- WORN OUT MATERIALS: Your roof is a defensive barrier for your entire property, so there should be no surprise that the materials used for your roof will deteriorate over time.
How much is a roof?
It’s hard to pinpoint exactly how much a roof replacement is going to come out to because there are a few factors that will influence the total cost. Typically, replacing your roof is in the range of $4 to $40 per square foot, which consists of labor and the products used. The price of your roof replacement will be factored by the products you want for your roof, and you can expect that 60% of the price will be for labor.
Estimating the layout of your roof can also be tricky if you have a more complex roof because you’ll have to account for various angles. Here's how a roofing expert can be of assistance. They’ll be able to calculate the square footage of your roof and provide you with a better estimate on the price of your roof.
We have partners that can service your area and offer high-quality roofing services that will help protect your property.
We apologize that we are unable to provide roof replacements or roof repairs in at this time. Nevertheless, we have partners that can service your region and specialize in professional roof repairs and replacements that will help keep your home safe. These contractors can assist with:
- Roof inspections: Getting an inspection for your roof is always a good idea since it can be crucial to be aware of any kind of issues that might crop up later. Being able to alleviate the problem as quickly as you can is always a smart choice. A complete evaluation of your roof can save you from a lot of hassle.
- Roof replacements: Your roof stands against all kinds of weather throughout its lifetime, so when the materials are worn out, you'll be looking at a roof replacement.
- Home roof repairs: It’s normal to have damaged areas of your roof, and a licensed roofing contractor can repair the spots that need it.
- New construction roofing: When you’re building the home of your dreams, you’ll definitely want a well-constructed roof to protect it. Our partners can do newly constructed roofs and ensure that your house has the necessary protection.
- Getting a quote: It’s essential that you get an accurate estimate when you’re planning a roofing job. Our partners can provide you with the numbers so that you can plan for the job.
- Addressing your questions: Whatever questions you need answered, it’s useful to have a professional to help you along the way.
Our roofing partners can be trusted to provide you with exceptional roofing services. No matter if you need some quick fixes or a roof replacement, you can be sure that you’re in capable hands. Getting the best protection for your home is essential, and this all starts with a quality roof over your head. Get in touch with one of our partners right away for roofing services.
Contact RoofTek® Today!
Our goal is to deliver the highest quality product with uncompromising work and service. Contact your local RoofTek® today and schedule an appointment.